Tu – Su
10am – 6pm
10am – 8pm
Open on the following holidays: 15.8. (Assumption Day), 26.10. (National Holiday), 8.12. (Immaculate Conception), 26.12. (St. Stephen’s Day), 31.12. until 4 pm (New Year’s Eve)
Closed on the following holidays: 1.11. (All Saints’ Day), 24.12., 25.12. (Christmas Holidays)
parents + Children under 18
|Persons with special needs|
free admission for accompanying persons
- Groups, senior citizens, cooperation partners, Concessionary rates for Ö1 Club members and STANDARD subscribers, OÖN Card owner
- Students up to 27, apprentices, state service, Aktivpass der Stadt Linz
Keep cool at Lentos families (max. 2 adults with their children up to 14 years) can visit the art museum in August with free admission. Click here for information.
There is free admission for senior citizens every tuesday from 3 pm.
The Linz Kulturcard 365 and the Linz Card are available at the museum box office.
Click here for information about parking spaces for persons with special needs.
by public transport
Line 1,2 or 3: Get off at Hauptplatz; walk 2 – 3 minutes to Lentos
From Linz Hauptbahnhof: direction of train Universität (Lines 1,2) or Landgutstraße (Line 3)
Line 26: Get off at the Brucknerhaus; walk 5 minutes or so to Lentos
Station Linz Hauptbahnhof with possibility to change to the tram
Lentos Kunstmuseum Linz
Ernst-Koref-Promenade 1, 4020 Linz
A1 Westautobahn, exit at the junction Linz to A7 Mühlkreisautobahn
Follow A7 Mühlkreisautobahn towards Linz/Prague /Freistadt for 12.1 km.
Leave the A7 at Exit 12 Linz-Hafenstraße, follow Untere Donaulände towards Linz-Zentrum
for 0.8 km.
Parking rates at the museum garage
Opening hours: daily 6 am to 10.30 pm; leaving the garage is possible at all times
per 0,5 hour
|Cultural event parking|
|Nightowl parking rates|
up to 24 hours
Rules for your Visit
The health of our visitors and employees is very important to us, so we ask for the attention of the following guidelines:
- According to the current legal regulations, visitors who have been vaccinated or have recovered are not required to wear a mask in the museum. If you are neither vaccinated nor recovered “2G proof”, you are obliged to wear an FFP2 mask.
- Please ensure that you keep a sufficient distance from other visitors and staff.
- Cough and sneeze into a handkerchief or the crook of your arm.
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds and use our disinfectant dispensers.
- If you have symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, please refrain from visiting the museum.
- No “3G proof” (tested, vaccinated, recovered) is required when visiting the museum.
- A “3G proof” is only required for events with more than 25 people.